Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 1996 21:35:39 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, jfieber@FreeBSD.org, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: New L10N boot floppy for 2.1.5-RELEASE

About the technical issue, I'll reply later (Now I'm too busy because
a deadline comes in a few days :-)... deadline of an article about
FreeBSD on Japanese magazine about UNIX).

BTW, the pre-alpha-test version of Chinese boot.flp is now available.
Only "usage.hlp" and a few messages of sysinstall has been translated
into Chinese.  If you want to read Chinese messages, select "1 Usage"
from main menu.

This floppy is available at:
ftp://ryukyu.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/pub/alpha-test/boot-cn/boot.flp

Tatsumi Hosokawa <hosokawa@jp.FreeBSD.org> and Jian-Da Li
<jdli@FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw> are working on this project now.

Yes, of course we're planning to make trilingual (English / Japanese /
Chinese) boot.flp :-) within ONE FLOPPY :-).

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html