Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 02:53:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Mall now BSDCentral

Subject says it all.  It appears that WindRiver is making over the Mall
and is using BSDCentral to fulfill basic needs until the renovation is
complete.

Just when I wanted to order another FreeBSD polo...  :-(

Also, take a look at what's happened to the Walnut Creek web page
(http://www.wccdrom.com/).

Does anyone have any ideas as to what's going on?  First the Slackware
merchandise disappeared, then the 4.3 difficulties and now BSD Central is
selling a subset of the Mall merchandise?  I don't mind change, but when
things disappear without an explanation...

Eric Wayte
University DBA
Univ. of Central Florida
ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu