Date:      Sat, 8 Sep 2001 19:28:46 +0200
From:      Julio Merino <juli@merino.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Floppy disks section

--qDbXVdCdHGoSgWSk

Hi all,

(I've just subscribed to this list, so hi all!)

I've written a little section for the handbook about floppy disks. This
section was missing, and I wanted to use stressed floppy disks. It was
hard to me to guess that, so I wrote my notes in a little howto. Well,
it explains how FreeBSD treats floppies, how to use them, lowformat,
filesystems and all of this.

It is now written in plain ascii... Is the handbook written in SGML?
Where can I learn about that? When I've "translated" it to SGML, I'll
post it here, so you can judge it.

Thanks.

PS: I know... floppy disks are an old-fashioned medium... but the
handbook can't miss anything! :)

--=20
FreeBSD is the power--
Julio Merino <juli@merino.net> ICQ: 18961975