Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 15:25:31 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        wsanchez@apple.com
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apple's open source...

Wilfredo Sanchez wrote:

>   In fact, I'm still looking to use FreeBSD libraries in the future,
> and I've even started some of the porting work, though I keep
> getting distracted. :-)

Go tell Tim Swihart *I* said to leave you alone and let you get on with
the really important (i.e. FreeBSD) work.  ;^)

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com