Date:      Fri, 01 Dec 2000 12:56:32 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
Cc:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: current.freebsd.org

> Not sure if this the right place to complain or not, but current.freebsd.org
> does not appear to be on the net.  traceroutes to both current.freebsd.org
> and usw2.freebsd.org (its alterego) fail.  I did find that ftp7.de.freebsd.or
> has the 27 November 2000 snapshot of current on it .. was this the last time
> current.freebsd.org was alive?

About 3 days ago; I'm unable to contact anyone at USWest but am
working on it.  Sigh.  Also, for some reason the remote console to
usw2 just doesn't work so the remote debugging option is out too.

> What is the proper place to complain?  A quick search of handbook/faq
> and archives of this list yields nothing ...

Probably admin@freebsd.org since it's an infrastructural issue, but
others have been complaining too so -current was as reasonable a place
as any in this case since it let me tell all of you the situation at
once. :)

- Jordan