Date:      Mon, 12 May 1997 03:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Burton Sampley <burton@bsampley.vip.best.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSUP date = ?

Burton,

You can trap the messages by doing something like this if you're running
tcsh:

	make world >& mw.out

That should give you enough info to search the -current mailing list
archives at www.freebsd.org for the problem, and failing that - something
to cut/paste into a descriptive message for the list. Most recently I've
had to add the mail group from /usr/src/etc/group into /etc/group in order
for one of the early mtree operations to complete successfully.

Hope this helps,

-Chris