Date:      Sat, 21 Mar 1998 20:38:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      BJ Bell <brian@centrisys.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   redundancy

Hey,

	After replying to like message 5 of 26 from this list i read the
rest of the messages and realized there are like 6 other replys to the
rendering stuff..sorry for the redundancy. However, I was serious about
the documentation project, I think the fbsd doc project could use a lot.
One of the reasons linux is as popular as it is, is because of its vast
amounts of documentation. freebsd most likely beats linux as far as being
robust and less buggy, if more documentation exists to help newbies get
started then who knows what can happen. I'd love to be able to increase my
coding knowledge base, unfortunatly that can get expensive :P. Any
extremely compitant freebsd hacker out there want to write some good
documentation? I'll help out where I can.

				BJ

----

No Compromise (No Regrets)

BJ Bell (aka Artificer)