Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:10:10 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
To:        Philippe Regnauld <regnauld@deepo.prosa.dk>
Cc:        sbabkin@dcn.att.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A web-based FreeBSD configuration tool.

On Wed, 25 Feb 1998, Philippe Regnauld wrote:

> sbabkin@dcn.att.com writes:
>
> > By the way, did someone tried to load FreeBSD from ROM ? Something
> > like Flash ROM card installed into a box through some adapter ?
>
> 	Last time someone brought it up (PicoBSD ppl ?), it was suggested
> 	that one use:

"PicoBSD ppl" is just me (for now) :-), and yes, I asked about it. I hope
I'll be doing some testing in the nearest future (say, 2-3weeks) with ISA
SSD.

But, this would be cool if we had more generic support for different
flash-cards (excuse me that I mention here something called ROM-fs
conceived by Linux people...)

Andrzej Bialecki