Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:17:01 -0800
From:      Yann Ramin <atrus@atrustrivalie.org>
To:        "E.B. Dreger" <eddy+public+spam@noc.everquick.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: microuptime() going backward in 4.5-R

I had a similar problem when I upgraded to my new Athlon system. For
some reason a rather old Intel fxp based card was causing time to go
backwards when the interface was brought up. Didn't do that in 4.3-R
which I was running before I upgraded everything. Never did really
resolve it, just plucked the card. The motherboard is a Soyo Dragon Plus
with an Athlon 1700+. I'm using the onboard VIA Rhine II, which is
perfectly adequte for me. Just something to throw into the pile of odd
and assorted problems.

Yann