Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 07:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@bazzle.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/7034: New CORBA port ORBacus, should replace omniBroker

The following reply was made to PR ports/7034; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@bazzle.com>
To: Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, dmobrien@lucent.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:28:01 -0400 (EDT)

 On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Satoshi Asami wrote:

 >  * ports/devel/omniBroker should me moved to the Attic and this new
 >  * port ports/devel/ORBacus should take it's place.
 >
 > I've done the repository copy, so commit away.

 If I only had commit privileges, I would.  Could you please commit it?

 Thanks,

 Eric Chet -- ejchet@lucent.com || ejc@bazzle.com
 Systems Analysts - Specializing in OOA, OOD and CORBA
 Bazzle Systems Consulting, Inc. Software Engineering Services
 Empowering Your Business for Internet Commerce