Date:      Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:07:07 -0400
From:      Rob Rati <lists@midsummerdream.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gmirror label -h does nothing?

I'm trying to create a mirrored filesystem with gmirror and partitions =
that have gpart labels on them.  I can create the mirror, but the gpt =
labels don't appear in gmirror status.  Instead I see the device names.  =
Looking around it seems the -h option is supposed to resolve that =
problem and use/show the gpt labels.  However, when I run with -h =
nothing happens.  The system waits a bit and my prompt returns, but =
gmirror status shows nothing has been created.  Adding -v to the commend =
doesn't show anything going wrong either.  It just shows:

Metadata value stored on gpt/13B5YGPAS-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/W6A0W7SX-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/MS79305X095VLG-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/W6A0W7ZH-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/W1F2AR9M-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/WD-WCAWZ1329055-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/W1F43672-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/Z1F3QJF5-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/W1F43CEV-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/Z1F4YQR9-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/W6A0W709-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/Z1F50BLY-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/W6A0W7BK-root.
Metadata value stored on gpt/Z500DSDF-root.
Done.

Am I doing something wrong?  Does -h not work anymore?

Rob=