Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:24:17 +0100
From:      "Urban Olsson" <Urban.E.Olsson@telia.se>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Building problem

Hi,

I am trying to build my custom kernel. I have done this before on other
machines without problem but now I receive an error when I run the "make
depend" or "make buildkernel KERNEL=MYKERNEL" command. This error also
occurs when I try to build the old GENERIC kernel which is undisturbed since
I installed the operaring system. The error looks like this:
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/lib/libperl.so.3: Unsupported relocation type
108 in non-PLT relocations

I run the FreeBSD 4.1.1

thanks

Urban Olsson