Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:57:21 +0100
From:      Dariusz Kowalski <darek@dreamnet.waw.pl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dump

Hello,

I want to ask you some questions about dump program. Is it possible to write on one tape more then one filesystem?
I have Tandberg SL7 streamer drive which size is 20/40GB. I want to backup all my disks. Sizes of partitions are between 150MB and 20GB.
I dont't know, if I can archive all disks on one cassette.
I will be gratefull, if you tell me where I can find some information about backuping?

--

Best Regards,