Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:35:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Changes to suser() and friends

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Robert Watson wrote:

> 	error = suser(p->p_ucred);
> or
> 	error = suser(td->td_proc->p_ucred);
> or
> 	error = suser(td->td_ucred);

the reason for the existance of suser_td is so that it could be called
by functions for which 'thread *' was an opaque pointer..
i.e. there are many places that use suser() and suser_td()
that do not include proc.h and thus do not know about any sub elements of
the thread structure. (or proc structure)

by making this change you are forcing these file sto include proc.h.
this is not hard, but just another move towards "every file includes every
.h file"