Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 03:56:40 +0800 (SGT)
From:      chas <panda@peace.com.my>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pls ignore - found URLs. Re: accessing email via web for freebsd.

Again, no sooner do I post than I trawl the Freebsd-Isp
archives and find the answer there. In case anyone is
interested :

http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/ecvejrum/www-mail.html
http://www.emumail.com/info.html
http://www.endymion.com/portfolio/software/scripts/mailman.htm

though I have yet to have a look.

Apologies for the 2 xtra messages in your inbox.

Chas