Date:      Mon, 08 Jul 2002 16:52:55 +0900
From:      Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>
To:        joe@tao.org.uk
Cc:        root@utility.clubscholarship.com, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linksys USB100M ... usbd.conf help needed.

At Sun, 7 Jul 2002 11:52:01 +0100,
Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 03:17:28PM -0700, Patrick Thomas wrote:
> >
> > I have just purchased a Linksys USB100M - it is a very small key-style USB
> > NIC.  I am running 5.0-DP1.  I have all of the USB items except for the
> > removable disk device compiled into my kernel - I also have the three
> > aue/cue/kue options compiled into the kernel.

I think it is based on the Realtek RTL8150L chip and it does not work
with aue/cue/kue driver.

I wrote the driver (url(4)) for RTL8150 chip on NetBSD, and it was
ported into OpenBSD.  But the FreeBSD is not supported yet.
If someone helps to test, I will port the driver into FreeBSD.  :-)

--- Shingo WATANABE