Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:13:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   the SMPng stuff on UP

Alright, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have gotten the SMPng
stuff up and working on my -CURRENT machine, and everything seems to work
fine except the occasional "pcm0: hwptr went backwards x --> y" when I
play sound and then do anything in X that involves moving a window. Oh,
and also, my load avg runs at a constant 1.00 instead of 0.00 when I'm not
using the machine, even though top reports 95-99% cpu idle.

Ken