Date:      Fri, 02 Oct 1998 17:56:23 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Cc:        hosokawa@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New artwork for 3.0 CD cover?

> 	Going with some new central motif seems like a good
> 	idea so long as we keep Chuck in the picture....
> 	somehow; however.

Indeed.  However, if I might request of people to PLEASE keep this
thread directly related to submissions of artwork.  I didn't make my
original request so that hundreds of art critics could all send me
their suggestions about what should or should not be embodied in the
new artwork.  I sent it so that I could get some actual ARTWORK which
would make the issue of selection a practical rather than purely
academic exerience. :-)

Thanks.

- Jordan