Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:22:31 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@eurocontrol.fr>
To:        Jake Burkholder <jburkholder0829@home.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current Users' list <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Wierd behaviour [UPDATE]

According to Jake Burkholder:
> Are you running a stripped down kernel?  or generic?

Heavily trimmed down kernel. I can still boot my June, 4th kernel just
fine.... (and it had more things in it). I'm looking at the hints (will try
to compile them statically) because it is close to what the comment in
UPDATING speaks about but I'm lost if it isn't that...
--
Ollivier ROBERT  -=-  Eurocontrol EEC/ITM  -=-  Ollivier.Robert@eurocontrol.fr
FreeBSD caerdonn.eurocontrol.fr 5.0-CURRENT #46: Wed Jan  3 15:52:00 CET 2001