Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:12:11 +0100
From:      Big Lebowski <spankthespam@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date

Sorry guys, I couldnt take it anymore ;)

I've updated the port to latest 1.13.2 version and also added portscout
limit so it should no longer consider these nightly builds as real updates.
I'd love you guys to test the port (shar attached), since I can only do the
build tests (successful, so far) before I submit the PR.

Regards,
BL