Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 1998 19:25:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Spike Gronim <spork@cncn.com>
To:        Glen Bosanko <bosankog@execpc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CANNOT READ  .SGML DOCUMENTS INSTALLED W.2.2.5

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, Glen Bosanko wrote:

> THE HANDBOOK AND FAQ CONSIST OF .SGML FILES.  i HAVE SEACHED
> THE FreeBee SITE AND PERUSED THE VARIOUS DOCUMANTS ON CDROM BUT
> STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND WHAT READER I NEED TO READ THESE FILES.
> I TRIED 'LYNX' AS BEFORE, BUT THIS GIVES MORE GARBAGE THAN TEXT.

	Please don't use ALL CAPS.

	There is an html version of the handbook on the third cdrom, in
the directory "www/handbook". Just copy those files to a directory on your
hard drive and you should be able to read them just fine.

	-Spike Gronim
	 spork@cncn.com

		"Hacker, n: One who hacks real good."
			--The Computer Contradictionary, Second Edition