Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:05:26 -0400
From:      nlauver@acsworld.net (Nathan A. Lauver)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree86

    I'm sure by now you are sick of hearing from newbies like myself
about questions. This is all new to me (the experience of writing for
help, and the Operating System!) Allow me to take this chance to thank
you in advance for your help.

    I have downloaded the entire contents of the 2.2.7 release of
FreeBSD, and  have installed FreeBSD on my system from my DOS partition
on a seperate drive. Since I know NOTHING about UNIX or UNIX style OS's,
I thought it would be nice to have XWindows.

    I have found XFree86, but I do not know which files to download, or
where to put them, to run XWindows on my system.

    -Nathan Lauver