Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:31:04 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: X on console?

* Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke> [20001106 23:27]:
=>Hello,
=>I am just wondering why my X always uses the console and ttyv0 instead of
=>any other? Can I change that behaviour? A man page??

Sorry for the misinfo - it is console and ttyv1

=>
=>Thanks
=>
=>
=>-Wash
=>
=>--
=>Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
=>wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza
=>Tel: 254 11 222604   Nkrumah Rd.,
=>Fax: 254 11 222636   PO Box 83613 MOMBASA, KE.
=>
=>Mad, adj: Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence. -Ambrose
=>Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
=>(contributed by Chris Johnston)
=>
=>
=>To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
=>with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message

-Wash