Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:00:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick M Doane <patrick@watson.org>
To:        ade@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, ortmann@sparc.isl.net
Subject:   Re: ports/20645: Update Objective Caml to 3.00

Sorry for the delay in responding.

There was a bit of confusion regarding this update as someone else
submitting a patch without contacting the maintainer first. I've been in
contact with the maintainer and we agreed that that the ownership of the
port would transfer with the new version 3.00 for Objective Caml.

It hasn't been a high priority for me to resolve this because the current
port seems to be working just fine. The only change that needs to be made
at this point is the change of maintainership.

I could resubmit a one line diff if you'd like for this.

Patrick