Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 15:19:19 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        matt <matt@Mlink.NET>
Cc:        FreeBSD-QUESTIONS <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: The Complete FreeBSD book, WITHOUT CDs.

On Sunday, 23 May 1999 at 23:57:22 -0400, matt wrote:

> I'm wondering when the next Complete FreeBSD book w/o CDs will be
> out/shipping, as I order the CDs via subscription to cdrom.com, I
> decided to purchase this book seperately without the cd's included,
> save some cash, and I obviously don't need 2 sets of the same CDs.
> Anyone with any Information on this, please let me know.. =)

It should be out in about two weeks.

> --
> DISCLAIMER: Anyone sending me unsolicited/commercial electronic mail
> will be charged a $100 fee for time spent reading it. Do NOT send this
> type of electronic mail to me. In reading this, you automatically agree
> to be subjected to these terms:

WARNING: This message is intended only for people who have requested
it.  If you have not requested this message, you are prohibited under
the Australian Copyright Act from reading it.  Any infraction will be
prosecuted with the utmost severity, including claims for damages
where applicable.  The law of South Australia shall apply.

Greg