Date:      Wed, 05 Aug 1998 19:35:03 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anybody have...

I'm looking for the Datasheet to a Intel 82593.  This part was in the
Networking book in 1992, but not in the 1996 version I have access
to.  It is not on their web site and when I called intel they told me
that it was too old for them to be able to sell me/send me the
datasheet on.  Can some kind soul help me in my quest?  I'm not
adverse to paying shipping, reproduction costs, etc for this
document.

Many thanks..

Warner

P.S.  This is FreeBSD related:  I'm looking at writing a driver for a
card that has one of these chips on it.