Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:52:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Phelip Cray <phelipc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   compiling kernel

Hello yall,

I have been trying to compile my kernel with only 2
changes, which are listed below. No success, error
code 1.

Could anybody tell me what the hell am I doing wrong
or where I could look for more information?

thank you.

phelip

kernel:

machine		i386
#cpu		I386_CPU
#cpu		I486_CPU
#cpu		I586_CPU
cpu		I686_cpu
ident		NINJUTSO
maxusers	32

and I have added (after ATAPI specification ):

# Sound Borad ( OPL3 )
device		pcm at isa? irq10 drq 1 flags 0x0