Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:01:14 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: SDL_mixer required for GLTron 0.59?

Will Andrews wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know whether -lSDL_mixer is found only in SDL 1.1 (development
> version)? Apparently this library is required to build GLTron 0.59, the
> latest version of GLTron.

No, SDL_mixer is yet another supplimental library based on SDL but distributed
separately from it. Hovewer it requires SDL 1.1, so it appearance will depend
on how fast sdl-devel will be available.

See:  http://www.devolution.com/~slouken/SDL/projects/SDL_mixer/index.html

> If so, I'd like to see that sdl-devel port submitted as soon as possible,
> so I can unbreak gltron (currently broken due to outdated distfile).

I'm currently looking into sdl-devel port and hopefully will submit it
tommorow. If you want, I could also look into SDL_mixer and submit it shortly
after submission of sdl-devel.

-Maxim