Date:      Sun, 8 Jul 2001 19:08:17 +0200
From:      "Chojin" <freebsd@tarakan-network.com>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Create a FreeBSD bootable CD

Hello,

Someone could tell me how create a bootable FreeBSD CD ?
I cannot use a floppy image because it is too small to put my kernel (1.5
Mo), and I cant create a 2.88 Mb floppy image (as I don't  have the drive).
Then how create a freebsd boot image which use the real CD space to put all
files I want ?

If you have any script too, it would be cool :-)

Regards,

Chojin