Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:36:40 -0600
From:      Joe Guetler <joe@axiomadvertising.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE and cvsup

I'm trying to build KDE using cvsup on 4.2-stable following the
instructions on kde.org.  However, when I try to do the step make -f
Makefile.cvs I get this:

This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Concatenating configure tests into acinclude.m4
make: don't know how to make acinclude.m4. Stop
*** Error code 2

I've found 1 email in the archives about this, but no response.  I don't
know too much about compiling programs without using ports yet, so
I know it's something stupid that I'm missing here. If someone could
kick my sorry ass in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Joe Guetler