Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 01:44:55 +0530
From:      "Bimal Patel" <bims_patel@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regarding Running Program

Respected Sir,

     I am Bimal Patel from Ahmedabad/India. I've downloaded FreeBSD
4.8-stable version from the web site www.freeBSD.org. I've installed the
specified OS to my computer.

     I have a problem in running a program compiled by CC compiler on Red
Hat Linux 8.0 plateform. It is giving binary errors. Basically the program
sends mail to specified E-Mail address on the specified server. I don't know
what is the problem, because it runs nicely on the Red Hat Linux 8.0
plateform.

     Someone told me to use "Debian box" tool. But I don't know what it is.
If you can guide me, I can solve this problem and go ahead. It's very
critical to me. I've stuck up at this moment because of such problem. I am
expecting a prompt reply from your side.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Bimal Patel.

Going on a holiday? Want to study abroad?
http://server1.msn.co.in/msnleads/citibankpersonalloan/citibankploanjuly03.asp?type=txt
Need a personal loan?