Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:53:07 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsupping releng_3

In article <199902031353.IAA29564@kot.ne.mediaone.net>,
Mikhail Teterin  <mi@kot.ne.mediaone.net> wrote:

> I just realized, that for a long time I'm not seeing cvsup reporting Edit --
> just Delete and Checkout.
>
> Is that my home-cooked cvsup file (attached), or something wrong on the cvsupd
> side? Thanks!

Your cvsupfile looks OK to me.  (Except, you should try using cvsup2
or cvsup3 or cvsup4 or cvsup5, because cvsup.freebsd.org is always
overloaded.)

Maybe there just hasn't been much activity on the RELENG_3 branch
recently.  That's the only explanation I can think of for what
you're observing.

John
  "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."
                                                            -- H. L. Mencken