Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:48:01 GMT
From:      Claudiu Bosioc <cbo@online.ro>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   re: qmailadmin

hello!

quick fix:
mkdir -p /usr/local/vpopmail/etc
cd /usr/local/vpopmail/etc
echo "-I/usr/local/vpopmail/include" >inc_deps
echo "-L/usr/local/vpopmail/lib -lvpopmail" >lib_deps

this worked for me.
or, at least, create the directory /usr/local/vpopmail/etc
it appears that the configure script depends on the existance of this
directory. this only happened to me with newer versions of vpopmail.

you're welcome.
Claudiu Bosioc -- http://www.uem.utt.ro/~cbo/