Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:30:53 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        <rick@onzin.nl>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: just a probleem

	IBM PS/2... blue boxes full of MCA death.

	But seriously, from what I can tell, FreeBSD doesn't support MCA
architecture.  What that means is that you won't be able to install it on
your machine.

	I personally wish that FreeBSD DID support MCA, since I've got a stack of
PS/2 Model 80s sitting in my shop right now, with nothing to do.

--- Andy