Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 12:37:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        craig@covalent.net
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: software listing

%Hi,
%Below is a listing we'd like to add to the software section of your
%vendor pages. We have just introduced the Covalent Raven SSL Module for
%Apache.

Done.  Your entry should appear within the next 24 hours on our website:
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.htmlo
Please check it at your earliest convenienct to ensure that it meets with
your satisfaction.

%While making changes, would it be possible to remove the listing for the
%Zyzzyva Z-Router from the hardware page?  (Covalent Technologies was
%formerly Zyzzyva Enterprises.)

Done.

Cheers,
nsj