Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:48:20 -0500
From:      "Christopher Harrer" <charrer@alacritech.com>
To:        "Julian Elischer" <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        "Freebsd-Hackers" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Remote GDB

Yes, that's what I mean.

I've already gotten the remote kernel debugging started.  What I want to do
is at some point after running for a while, from the remote gdb terminal
"break" into the running kernel.  In other systems, I was able to do this by
entering a ^c from the gdb terminal.  It doesn't work in this environment.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Chris