Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 10:26:13 -0700
From:      Gary Landers <gary@tein.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "pat.groce@state.sd.us" <pat.groce@state.sd.us>
Subject:   Re: unix is a problem: free bsd doesn't help

    I run both NT and FreeBSD, The only reason I use NT is for hosting Frontpage
sites. FreeBSD is definitely far more stable and requires less hardware.  I
recently set up a new system and thought it was fairly obvious that production
systems shouldn't be running 3.0. I also feel that the  UNIX support via the
web, mail lists, and news groups is far superior to any thing MS offers. Total
cost of ownership is far less with the UNIX systems.

Gary Landers
TEIN Network