Date:      Tue, 07 Oct 1997 13:38:59 +0000
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   easy sql server, which one ?

I have to use a very easy sql server for my home page, for using with
heitml, possibly free :-)
Not too much difficult to use not too much complex to install, not too
much on other programs dependant, with a perl interface ...

It would not have to deal with too many tables, less than 10, with few
records inside...(guestbook, some counters :-)

The choices are from msql 1.x, msql 2.x, mysql, postgress, yard.

I like msql1.0.16, because it was small and easy, but now it is
disapperad from the ports :-) (why ??)

Can you suggest one of this ? Any hints or tips ?

Thanks for help...