Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 13:15:06 -0300
From:      Maximiliano Eschoyez <soporte@setup.com.ar>
To:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I love this game!!!

Newbies:

Have someone tried XBill?

I've installed it from
      ../ports/games/xbill/

This game is for X-Windows and it's pretty cool :-)

If someone have problems reading this letter, please let me know because I'm writing at work, where we use GroupWise from Novell trough a gateway.

Maxi
meschoyez@ubp.edu.ar

Sometimes Free Software is better than commercial.
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve