Date:      Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:32:19 +0100
From:      Paul Waring <paul@xk7.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lack of FreeBSD coverage in the UK media

Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> "We'd like to print more BSD articles but nobody is submitting any."
> (Standard reply at German LinuxTag when you ask the press people
> about this.)

Surely there must be a reason why people aren't writing/submitting BSD
articles though? Perhaps they don't think BSD articles are wanted (a
catch-22 situation I guess in which no one sees any articles for BSD so
they think that such works aren't wanted so they don't bother submitting
any...), but that is a hurdle that could easily be passed once a couple
of articles had been accepted by one of the main Linux magazines.

Paul