Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:06:31 -0500
From:      Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
To:        "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@shire.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG ORG" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PPC ver of freeBSD ? isent that the main body of os X

> Not to be pedantic, but there is no such thing as OS X.3 .  There is
> OS X 10.3 .

Thats what I get for following common conventions for developer lists!
:)
Many people use X.1, X.2, etc. to refer to versions of OS X.
Technically you are right though.  The one time i use it...

Lucas Holt
Luke@FoolishGames.com
FoolishGames.com  (Jewel Fan Site)
JustJournal.com (Free blogging)

'Re-implementing what I designed in 1979 is not interesting to me
personally. For kids who are 20 years younger than me, Linux is a great
way to cut your teeth. It's a cultural phenomenon and a business
phenomenon. Mac OS X is a rock-solid system that's beautifully
designed. I much prefer it to Linux.'
-- Bill Joy, Wired Article 2003