Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:43:09 +0100 (MET)
From:      Love <lha@stacken.kth.se>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AFSmirror

http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook336.html#689

You still dont mention *WHERE* in the AFS cell that we store the mirror.
We have about 80GB disk in AFS and it could be a problem to find the
right place to look.

The path to the files are: /afs/stacken.kth.se/ftp/pub/FreeBSD.

The information that you have on the webpage right now:

     stacken.kth.se                  #Stacken Computer Club, KTH, Sweden
     130.237.234.3                   #milko.stacken.kth.se
     130.237.234.43                  #hot.stacken.kth.se
     130.237.234.44                  #dog.stacken.kth.se

is like an entry is /etc/hosts (but the file just happens to be called
CellServDB), this doesn't point out where in the tree the files are stored.

Love