Date:      Sun, 06 Dec 1998 12:19:48 -0500
From:      andyt <ops@mail.online-tech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   segmentation fault (11)

	Hello
This is more of an apache question . I am running apache 1.3.3 on freebsd
3.0 and my httpd stops serving pages and just displays the following message
[Sat Dec  5 08:31:26 1998] [notice] httpd: child pid 27949 exit signal
Segmentat
ion fault (11)
is displayed in the error log. When I do a HUP on httpd The process ends. I
restart it and it runs fine until thiss happens again ,.It can be one hour
,one day or several days before it happens again. Any ideas or suggestions
would be greatly appreciated

Andy Thornbranch