Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 2003 16:22:02 -0400
From:      "your mom" <thizod@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   highpoint rocket raid 1640 support

I am in the market for a 4 channel serial ata raid card and I saw that
highpoint's webpage cliams that the 1640 card is supported by freebsd. I did
not see freebsd drivers listed on their page or the card listed in the
freebsd compatable hardware list. I don't want to get this for the purpose
of being able to run freebsd and not have support for it. The company's site
is pretty sparse on info, any information would be appreciated.

thanks,
-mike