Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 1997 20:33:24 +0100
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        dkelly@hiwaay.net
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just CVS (was Re: CVS question, sendmail, named)

As dkelly@hiwaay.net wrote:

> Ah, I don't have that kind of network connection at home and at work
> its thru a firewall that doesn't do socks.

Still no excuse.  The only excuse is if you don't wanna sacrifice the
disk space for the CVS repository.  The initial deltas for CTM are
available on various -SNAP CDs, and you can keep up even with an
email-through-UUCP-only connection (as i still do right now).  The
only thing is you need to FTP all the CTM deltas between your SNAP CD
and the current CTM level.

I don't have an idea about what hiwaay.net might be, but Steve Price
might not be far away from you (sprice@hiwaay.net), and i'm sure you
could get a tape with a CVS tree from him.

--
cheers, J"org