Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:44:40 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        JOSE D HERNANDEZ-TORRES <jhernandez@ssb.state.tx.us>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I need information

JOSE D HERNANDEZ-TORRES wrote:
> I am migrating users from a Free BSD system 4.2 in to a 4.7 release. I already tried the
> documentation that is in the free BDS questions site, however I have not being able to
> do it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

We'll need a little more information before we can help you.
1) What steps are you taking?
2) Exactly at what point is it failing?
3) What are the exact error messages you are getting?

Make sure you back up the server before doing anything.  While the process
is very safe, it can be a little confusing if you've never done it
before, and data loss can result.

Please use "reply-all" to keep this conversion on the mailing list.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies