Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:12:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Abbas Karbassian <abbas_karbassian@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Configuering USB External Modem

Dear All;

Could you be knid enough to tell me how to configure a
'External USB Modem' unnder FreeBsd4.5.

I have configured a ISA modem under FreeBsd before,
and need to know the following answers please, and any
other advice that may help me to configure the USB
modem.

Q-1) What devices do I need to add to my KERNEL file
in /sys/i386/conf/KERNEL.
Q-2) What devices do I need to add to my ppp.conf file
in /etc/ppp/ppp.conf.
Q-3) What devices do I need to build in /dev
directory.
Q-4) Has any body used 'Extrenal USB Modem' made by
Supra called SupraMax USB SUP2920, and If so
Could be kind enough to tell about you exprience with
this modem.

Please Send you replies to abbas_karbassian@yahoo.com,
since I am nou part of email group.

Many thanks and and Kind Regards to all of you.