Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2014 10:07:21 +0200
From:      Daniel Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        FreeBSD stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
Subject:   on 9.2-stable nfs/zfs and 10g hang

hi all,

All was going ok till I decided to connect this host via a 10g nic and =
very soon it started
to hang. Running multiple make buildworlds from other hosts connected =
via 10g and
using both src and obj on the server via tcp/nfs did ok. but running
	find =85 -exec md5 {} + (the find finds over 6M files)
from another host (at 10g) will hang it very quickly.

If I wait a while (can=92t be more specific) it sometimes recovers - but =
my users are not very
patient :-)

I will soon try the same experiment using the old 1G nic, but in the =
meantime, if someone
could shed some light would be very helpful

I=92m attaching core.txt, but if it doesn=92t make it, it=92s also =
available at:
	ftp://ftp.cs.huji.ac.il/users/danny/freebsd/core.txt.16

thanks,
	danny