Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:26:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        doconnor@gsoft.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Softupdates disappears?

I have been doing cvsup at least weekly for at long time and this is
the first time that this has happened.

- Mike H.

   Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:48:04 +0930 (CST)
   Sender: doconnor@gsoft.com.au
   From: "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
   Cc: freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

   On 22-Jun-00 Mike Harding wrote:
   >  I just did a 'cvsup' of 4.0-RELENG and the soft update links in
   >  /usr/src/sys/ufs/ffs got deleted.  Created them again, ran cvsup
   >  again, and they got deleted again.  Anyone know what's going on?

   Probably because you told cvsup it should delete things it doesn't know about..

   And it doesn't know about the symlinks :)

   ---
   are so many of them to choose from."
     -- Andrew Tanenbaum