Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 1996 15:56:41 -0600 (CST)
From:      danb@airmail.net (Dan Baritchi)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wd7193 pci scsi controller drivers

Hi,

I am running FreeBSD2.1 and I have a wd7193 PCI SCSI controller.
By any chace, does anyone know where I can find drivers for this?
Maybe someone is working on drivers?

I know there is much better support for Adapted than Western Digital,
but this SCSI controller has a great feature that I haven't seen in
any Adapted SCSI controllers. At boot time, it allows me to choose
whether I want to boot from my first IDE or any of my SCSI devices.
No more inconvenient boot menus.

I would really appreciate any help, since now I am having to use a
slow Adaptec as my secondary SCSI controller just to allow my FreeBSD
to see my SCSI cdrom.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Baritchi
danb@airmail.net